FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
“I try to maintain a healthy dose of daydreaming, to remain sane.”- Florence Welch
i think everyone has that one phrase that we all use ironically but then after a while it just becomes completely unironic like i used hot diggity once as a joke and now i say it all the time im telling you ironic phrases are like gateway drugs to being openly mocked
why do all superheroes have their names end with man. batman. superman. wonder woman.
captain americaman. hulkman. black widowman. the flashman
wow, i dont even remember these guys, but just more proof, reblogging so everybody can see this
you forgot iron manman
‘STACEY’S MOM HAS GOT IT GOIN’ ON
SHE’S ALL I WANT AND I’VE WAITED FOR SO LONG
STACY CAN’T YOU SEE YOU’RE JUST NOT THE GIRL FOR ME
I KNOW IT MIGHT BE WRONG BUT I’M IN LOVE WITH STACE-‘
CASUALLY EATS A BANANA IN THE MIDDLE OF A FUCKING CONCERT. OKAY.
we went upstate and my dog was being a butt and trying to swipe at fish in the lake and she fell in and when we dried her off she was still shivering so i put a sweater on her
my favorite show is sherlock starring bonkadonk clamberdouche and morgan freeman
Nerdfighter Benedict? Or just failed Vulcan?
As far as I can tell, there are eight possibilities here. (I’ve spent a fair bit of time thinking about this.)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hardcore nerdfighter and when Martin Freeman threw up a gang sign, Cumberbatch was like, “I have one of those.”
2. Cumberbatch, who obviously has a relationship with Star Trek, just naturally adapted the Vulcan sign (pulling in the thumbs, turning the palms inward, crossing the arms) in precisely the same way that I happened to adapt the Vulcan sign when I first made the nerdfighter sign in the halcyon days of 2007.
3. One of the interns on set who has gained the trust of Benedict Cumberbatch was like, “If you do your hands like this, the Internet will get really excited.” And so he did.
4. BBC, in their infinite wisdom, staged the entire photo and Cumberbatch was taught the nerdfighter sign (I MEAN LOOK AT THE PERFECTION OF HIS NERDFIGHTER SIGN! He seems so comfortable and confident in it, almost as if it is muscle memory, almost as if he has flashed it to his laptop screen on hundreds of occasions in the past, but I digress) and this photograph was staged to get people psyched for Sherlock, although what tiny segment of nerdfighteria is not already psyched for Sherlock? Also, if this is the case, who is Martin Freeman trying to advertise to? Residents of the West Side?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch has a relative or a friend who is a nerdfighter and is passingly familiar with nerdfighteria and liked what he has seen and wanted to make us all very happy.
6. The nerdfighter sign also happens to be the hand sign of some obscure English gang with which I am unfamiliar called like The East London Wanderers or The Slightly Intimidating Liverpudlians or whatever.
7. Nerdfighteria actually figures in the plot of the new season of Sherlock. Perhaps a nerdfighter has been (wrongly no doubt!) accused of a murder.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch was playing some kind of British version of Rock Paper Scissors against two invisible opponents, and he went (and any smart person would) double scissors.
john im worried about u
Rocky once again trying to convince himself that he is in fact a lap dog.
I WANNA CUDDLE HIM FOREVER
this picture made all of my problems go away
The transformation of a young lesbian after she raised enough money to get a sex change. You go girl.
are we going to talk about the fact that the first time harry was thrown a flower crown he wasn’t like “wtf is this thing”. no, he knew exactly what to do with it and put it right on his head.. which probably means he’s seen at least one persons flower crown edit…